- The Grow Model
- The Four Decisions Driving Growth
- The Partner Alignment Circle
- The Ansoff Matrix
- The Golden Circle
- The OPPS Mindset
- Kettle Logic vs Emotion
- The FGG Principle
- The Planning Hierarchy
- The Pathway to Empowerment
- The Performance Matrix
- Be Do Have
- The 5 A's of Change
- The Business 101 Cycle
- The 5 Pillars of Value
- The 5 A's of Change (updated)
- Enhanced format
- Budget section now separate
- Softly positions Quarterly Coaching by recording year to date budget each quarter
Updated the tables in the pre-work email to improve user experience.
Administration Support Checklists
Updated the aesthetics and removed tables to improve user experience.
Our new Proactive Onboarding bridge beefs up the content formerly found in the Proactive Accounting Meeting bridge, with new proposal software, branding templates, and client onboarding processes.
Everything you need to market the Proactive Accounting Meeting to prospective clients, including pre-work to send prior to the meeting. You'll also find our proposal cover page and back page templates which you can update to suit your branding, add your contact details, convert to a PDF, then upload to your proposals.
- Services Proposal
- After setting up your services and pricing in the Admin area, send this for your compliance, compliance plus, advisory, bookkeeping, and Business Development services; Terms of Engagement are required to send this proposal
- Proposal for Additional Services
- Send this to new clients who require a one off service in addition to the bundled service offering in the Services Proposal
- Terms of Engagement Templates (NZ, Aus, UK versions available)
- Update to meet your requirements then upload to the Admin area to automatically send your Terms of Engagement with your Services Proposal
This new subfolder contains everything you need to develop an effective onboarding process. With a guide and checklist to develop your process, email templates, a support call script, and a feedback form, this folder contains everything you need to seamlessly onboard your new clients.