Our March training sprint 'The Marketing Plan Bridge' covered:
- How to develop an activity based Marketing Plan for your business.
- Key marketing concepts to add to your service offering.
- How to evolve into a Marketing Plan facilitator.
- When and how to position the Marketing Plan as a service.
The session is suitable for Directors, Partners and all team members involved with delivering Business Development services and/or marketing initiatives within the firm. The recording is now available in the Training tab of the portal.
Our February training sprint 'Business Planning Best Practice' covered:
- Building your client's Business Plan - without fluff.
- What to include and what to ignore - why less is more.
- How to use the Meeting Minutes to maximise value to your client and also increase client retention and sales conversions.
The session is suitable for Directors, Partners and all team members involved with delivering Business Planning or coaching services to clients. The recording is now available in the Training tab of the portal.
Our November training sprint 'Planning for BD opportunities in the New Year' covered:
- The Business Development trifecta - three essential services to position to your clients.
- Event Management - start with the end in mind.
- Walking the talk - what you need to have in place yourself.
- What's new and what's coming up at The Gap.
The session is suitable for Directors, Partners and all team members involved with delivering BD services to clients. The recording is now available in the Training tab of the portal.
In September, we launched our new portal and spent two months educating users how to navigate the new system.
We'd recommend that you watch the Portal Administrator Training and the Portal Facilitator Training recordings, accessible from the Training Tab of the Portal, to make sure you are getting the most out of your user experience.
- What is education marketing and why does it work?
- The education marketing strategies that work best.
- The educational seminars you should be hosting.
- Getting and closing leads from your events.
- Result based case studies.
- What our most innovative members are doing in this space.
The session is suitable for Directors, Business Managers and Marketing Managers, and the recording is now available in the resource library.
Our July special sprint 'The New Gap Portal' gave you an overview of our new portal. We showed you the key features and benefits, including:
- Automatic document branding - your logo, footers and preferred greetings and sign-offs.
- Integration with Xero for standard database fields.
- Intuitive proposal builder with auto calculation of payment alternatives, and online acceptance.
- Tracking of outstanding proposals and revenue achieved against targets.
- Online pre-work for your clients.
The session is suitable for your whole team - and we want all of you to view it! The recording is now available in the resource library.
Our June training sprint 'Maximising BD sales from the 7 Ways to Grow event' covered:
- Your event plan.
- The pros and cons of running large and small scale events.
- Best practice strategies to fill the room.
- Delivery tips and pitfalls to avoid.
- Maximising sales outcomes.
- Plus we walked you through the bridge itself, answering your questions aswe went.
The session is suitable for anyone who plans to run the 7 Ways to Grow Your Business event as a way to drive BD sales, and the recording is now available in the resource library.
Our May training sprint 'Getting better sales outcomes from your CCRs' covered:
- Linking your services to the problems they solve for clients.
- Positioning the CCR with confidence.
- The four points of value of your services.
- Gaining conceptual agreement.
- Dealing with resistance / objections.
- Follow up strategies.
The session is suitable for anyone who plans to offer CCRs to their clients and administrators who support the process, and the recording is now available in the resource library.
The session is suitable for the whole team and the recording is now available in the resource library.
- Why event seminars and workshops are important for your BD brand.
- Event delivery - from A to Z.
- Getting sales outcomes from your seminars.
- A detailed tour of the Event Management Bridge.
- How to keep your clients engaged in the coaching process.
- Topics that add value to your client and have add on sales opportunities.
- Graduate programmes for your clients.
- The annual Business Plan review.
- Setting your event goals and objectives.
- Event marketing fundamentals.
- Getting your presentation just right.
- Post event follow ups to maximise your sale opportunities.
- How to market, sell and deliver Cashflow Forecasting as a service.
- Going to the next level, providing a high-value Cashflow Management coaching service.
- Basic Cashflow Management strategies essential to your clients' cashflow improvement.
- Selling service with a 'value-based' mindset.
- The essential points of value.
- How to position coaching without product pushing.
- Linking with other Bridges.
- How to make sure you are never short on content.
- Identifying, articulating and communicating value.
- Tools you must learn off by heart.
- Essential content in The Gap to aid sales conversions.
- How to sell without product pushing.
- How to retain ongoing BD revenue.
- How to create your BD Action Plan.
- The role of the BD Facilitator.
- The role of the BD Co-ordinator.
- What is Succession Planning?
- When should I sell the service?
- The four points of value of a Succession Plan.
- What to cover.
- Follow on service opportunities.
- The 4 points of value of the Organisational Review bridge for your clients.
- How to sell the service to your clients.
- The essential components you must cover.
- The facilitation process.
- The add on sales process.
- The revised format of the CCR.
- Separation from the annual review meeting.
- Sales outcomes: Compliance plus and BD services.
- The specific questions that produce sales outcomes without product pushing.
- Essential Gap content you need to be familiar with.
- Developing your brand and profile.
- Establishing your BD focus.
- Internal Marketing - utilising content and human resources.
- The value of your existing clients.
- Developing your referral network.
- Your Marketing Activity Plan.
- Understanding what a sale is.
- How to sell without product pushing.
- Identifying value in what you do.
- How to stop giving value away.
- Teaching yourself, your Team and your clients to get better sales and outcomes.
- Packaging Value Based Selling as a coaching service.
- How to develop your annual Business Development Plan.
- The components of this plan and the order in which to do them.
- The services to offer.
- How to market these services to maximise your return.
- What resources you need to have in place.
- Your Brand and what it says about you.
- Utilising The Gap Resource Library.
- The marketing layers that aid your Brand.
- Your 2016 Brand Plan.