Please note The Gap Portal only integrates with Workflow Max (green Xero), not standard Xero (blue Xero).
1. After logging in, click on the padlock icon in the top right of your dashboard.
Note: If you can’t see the padlock icon, you don’t currently have Administrator rights to sync the portal to Xero Practice Manager (XPM). Your Portal Administrator can edit your user type to Firm Admin or complete the Xero sync process for you.
2. Navigate to the Manage Clients tab.
3. Click on the Xero Sync button.
4. A redirect to XPM dialog will pop up. Click Continue.
5. Log into Xero.
6. Click the Authorise button to authorise The Gap Portal to access your XPM data.
7. You will be redirected back to the portal, and your first XPM sync will begin shortly.
A summary of the XPM sync results will be emailed to you once complete.
8. While connected, Xero will sync to the portal three times daily at 6am, 12pm, and 6pm (NZT).
You can disconnect access to XPM at any time. Simply click on the Xero Sync button again and click Disconnect from Xero.