We're proud to partner with Xero.
The Gap connects seamlessly with Xero to capture client contact information used to effortlessly produce proposals, plans and other client resources.
We'll help you expand revenues beyond compliance. Our portal has everything you need to market, sell and deliver systemised Business Development services to your clients.
Business Development services your clients will love.
Help your clients with what really matters: provide enduring value and a holistic approach to business success. The Gap provides monetisable, scalable Business Development services; end to end systems spanning marketing, sales and delivery. Produce and win proposals effortlessly, track service revenues against targets, and expand your portfolio of client services beyond compliance. Teach your Young Guns to speak wider than the numbers and be the future accountant now.
Helpful information about The Gap.
Who is The Gap?
Created by accountants for accountants, The Gap is the leading provider of systemised Business Development content for accounting and bookkeeping firms.
Who is it for?
Accounting and bookkeeping firms who want to accelerate small business success by helping their clients achieve financial, time and mind freedom.
How do The Gap and Xero work together?
The Gap connects seamlessly with Xero Practice Manager to capture client contact information used to produce proposals, plans and other client resources.
How does The Gap sync with Xero?
1. It’s easy, pushing the sync button in The Gap Portal will redirect you to your Xero Practice Manager login screen.
2. After entering your XPM credentials, you’ll be asked to authorise The Gap before being redirected back to The Gap Portal.
3. Following this, The Gap Portal syncs automatically with XPM daily.
How much does it cost?
Pricing depends on the size of your firm, which corresponds with the size of your ‘new services revenue’ opportunity. All plans include our full support service.
Is there a free trial?
Yes! There is a 30 day free trial of The Gap which gives you full access to three services - Proactive Onboarding, the Complimentary Client Review and Business Planning. No credit card required.
The Gap also offers a 20 minute Tour of The Gap recording to demonstrate the many benefits of membership.
What countries does The Gap operate in?
We operate globally.
What support does The Gap offer?
We provide a seamless onboarding, induction and implementation experience. Our online LEAP programme fast forwards your Business Development services roll out. Live monthly training sprints add to your skills development and our masterclass workshops take new learnings to a new level.
We've created the entire end to end system for you.
The Gap gives you:
- Systemised Business Development products for you to deliver to your clients
- Auto branding of products and other resources
- Effortless proposal generation, electronic acceptance and follow up accountability
- Online client pre-work and service evaluation
- Efficient online preparation of plans and meeting minutes
- Powerful mindset resources that build your coaching skills
- Plan and track your Business Development revenue against targets
Accelerate small business success.
Help clients gain freedom.
Leverage your team.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to - just login with your PC, Mac or mobile
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorised, letting you see your cashflow in realtime
- Invite your team and work together on financials; you can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers
- Xero has all you need to run your business - including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.